Making Friends in the Guild
|Perform various small tasks for fellow Rangers Guild members.|
- Talk to Aghra and get some venison for her dog.
- Find a spell for Edrik.
- Deliver a present for Rahaq.
- Deliver some medicine to Leyawiin for Emir.
Once you've completed the New Recruits quest, Falwin will tell you "Why not take the time to get to know the other guildmembers here in Leyawiin?" When you talk to Aghra, she'll ask if you can do her a favour - she needs some venison for her dog, Scruff, so he'll take his pills. When you return with the meat, she'll thank you and mention that Edrik, in Skingrad, needs some help.
Edrik is blind. He does well enough most of the time, but he's heard of a spell that might enable him to see living beings. The only person who knows it is a wandering mage named Ma'Calto The Cursed, who Edrik knows is somewhere around Cheydinhal. Asking around town in Cheydinhal will give you directions to Ma'Calto.
Ma'Calto can be found south of the city, near Red-River Waterfall. He is blind, like Edrik, but can see people. Unfortunately, his "sight" is an effect of his curse, not a spell, and he can't teach it to anyone else. Return to Skingrad and tell Edrik, who will be disappointed but understanding. He'll inform you that Rahaq needs someone to do a favour for her.
Rahaq wants you to take a present to Lihandril Farfields, High Ranger of the Rangers Guild Hall in Chorrol. The present in question is a Khajiit's way of showing romantic interest; Lihandril is a little disturbed and asks you not to speak of it. Instead, she sends you on to Emir, who needs to deliver a package of medicine to a woman in Leyawiin named Emelia Blonia. It turns out they had a romantic interlude together, and he passed on a disease to her; the medicine is his way of making up for it.
Emelia works in the Topal Trading Company Offices. She's not too happy about having the disease (for obvious reasons), but calms down a bit when you tell her that Emir gave you the cure to give to her. She's still not happy with him, but that will fade over time.
Once you've completed this task, head back to the Leyawiin guild hall and talk to Falwin - he'll have something more for you to do.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.