|Find and interview potential new recruits for the Guild.|
- Talk to Moorswind in Skingrad.
- Travel to the various cities to interview potential recruits.
- Report back to Moorswind with your results.
For this quest, you'll need to see Moorswind in the Skingrad Rangers Guild Hall. The guild is ready to expand, and he wants you to seek out and talk to a group of people the guild has determined could be viable members. There are two in each city; he'll give you a list of names, along with the cities where each is located, but you'll have to find them yourself. Fortunately, most people in a given city have a chance of knowing where the candidate can be found, so you merely have to ask around a bit.
Once you've found a candidate, all you have to do is talk to him or her. Some of them aren't interested in joining, while others will answer a series of questions you ask. The quest assumes you're writing all the information down.
Here's a list of the candidates and where they can be found. Note: You don't have to get a journal update for each person; if you know where they are, or happen to run across them in your travels, you can talk to them and the quest will keep track internally. As long as you talk to all 16 candidates, you can complete the quest.
|Anaril||Leyawiin||The Blue Fig Bakery|
|Armod Surrion||Cheydinhal||His house in Cheydinhal|
|Enoch Nuccius||Chorrol||Olive's Baked Goods|
|Greysmark||Bravil||His house in the Bravil Docks|
|Hjolfrin||Anvil||Black Flag Tavern|
|Imarume||Skingrad||The Page of Cups|
|Jurno||Imperial City, Waterfront Tunnel||The Emporium Club|
|Lucia the Pet-Lover||Bruma||Her house in Bruma|
|Marsh||Bravil||An island in Niben Bay, northeast of Bravil|
|Migul Balzry||Cheydinhal||His house in Cheydinhal|
|Sylori Amatius||Imperial City, Waterfront District||Black Rook Tavern|
|Waxwing||Skingrad||Her house in Skingrad|
|Yilandria Norastan||Chorrol||Women's Public Bath House|
Once you've found and talked to all the candidates, return to Skingrad and report back to Moorswind. He'll thank you and give you your reward.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.