A List of Troubleshooting Aides for Oblivion
From TESCOSI --A site dedicated to mod users
>> Note: All of the following mods require OBSE.
- Actor Details - print out a detailed report on an actor's state to the console
- ConScribe - logs console output and has multiple modes by which it can keep track of the info
- This utility is particularly useful for capturing debug output that runs off screen.
- FormID Finder - identify that yellow mesh thingy, figure out which mod owns that spell, and much more...
- RefScope - get the Ref ID and Form ID for any item you can see and even see the file path to its meshes and textures
- Ring of Console - for users who cannot open the console via the tilde button (OBSE not required)
- A List of Playing Aides
- Technical Support Library
- Programs and Utilities
- Oblivion Script Extender
- Problem Indicators (Oblivion)
- Running Oblivion
Oblivion Script Extender